Several updates to existing functionality have been added in VolunteerHub. Each update in this release is listed below.
User Group Auto-Populate Field in Registered Users Page
Now you can add that user group reservation a lot faster! We’ve converted the User Group drop-down in the Registered Users page to an auto-populate field to match the User Group filter fields in reports. The field will show the first 25 user groups in your site when clicked; to view your other groups, begin typing the name of a group. After entering a few characters into the field, select a group from the matches that appear.
Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- Previously, all hours logged via OnSite and Kiosk’s check-out method were rounded to the nearest hundredth in OnSite but rounded to the nearest 15 minutes in reports. We’ve made this more consistent by rounding all hours in the site to the nearest hundredth. Going forward, hours in reports and the Hours page of every event will show two decimal places.
- Due to a change to eTapestry’s login procedures, VolunteerHub’s integration with eTapestry was temporarily taken offline. All eTapestry integrations should now be running every 15 minutes as expected.
- In rare cases, certain weeks for calendar mode in the Volunteer View were not being displayed properly. This issue has been resolved, so all weeks should be displayed left-to-right as Sunday through Saturday.
- Users were previously able to create usernames longer than the allowed limit (16 characters). We’ve corrected this issue as well as a related problem with users not receiving password reset emails when their usernames were longer than 16 characters.
- Event filters applied in the Volunteer View of one landing page will no longer be applied in a second landing page if that filter shouldn’t be available in the second landing page. This fixes a rare issue with no events being displayed when moving to another landing page.
- A minor bug regarding Google Analytics previously not being able to track Volunteer View pages properly has been resolved.
- Several optimizations have been made to VolunteerHub to make reports and events display faster.
- In order to make events load much faster, we've removed the 3 weeks, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months options from event reminder email options.