This feature is included at no cost with Enterprise Plans and is available as an add-on for Plus and Pro plans.
Users may be designated as a manager of a User Group, granting them additional permissions with the users in their groups. This is most useful for the leaders of external groups.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Promoting a User to Manager
To promote a user to Manager, they must be in the User Group. If a User Group contains sub-groups, the manager of the parent group is also the manager of all sub-groups.
- Click the Ellipsis by their name
- Click Promote to Manager
- To Demote a Manager back to a standard user, click the ellipsis and choose Demote from Manager
Viewing Group Managers
- The User Group Details lists any superseding managers from parent User Groups.
- If a manager is registered for an event under a reservation for their group, viewing the event on the admin side shows them as a manager.
Functions of a Group Manager
- Being a Group Manager adds the 'My Groups' option within the top menu of the Volunteer View.
- The 'My Groups' page allows the manager to view past and future events with a reservation for their group(s), as well as the number of their people who have signed up and how many slots they have remaining
- Viewing the details of the event reveals to them the full names of their registrants.
Important Notes: - User Groups may have more than one Group Manager - A user may be the Manager of multiple User Groups - If a User Group contains sub-groups, the manager of the parent group is also the manager of all sub-groups.