VolunteerHub is regularly updated with new features and enhancements. These updates are pushed to your VolunteerHub site automatically and are described in an accompanying 'Release Notes' announcement.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Finding Release Notes
Announcements come in various types but are generally either: Release Notes, Blog Posts, or Webinar Information. These announcements populate on the Admin Dashboard under VolunteerHub News.
Announcements also display on the Support Page.
Subscribing to Announcements
If you'd like to receive an email when new announcements are posted, you can do that from our Support Page.
- Access the Support Page and login or create an account
- Once logged in, click the word 'Announcements'
- Click 'Follow'
There is an average of 1-3 announcements per month.
Site Status Notifications
To be notified of any changes to VolunteerHub's site status (including planned outages for updates):
- Access the Support Page and click 'Status' at the top
- Click 'Subscribe' at the top, enter an email address, then press 'Subscribe'
- Next you will receive a confirmation email. Click 'Yes, This is my email' to finish the process