Use the following steps to delete an event if necessary. You can also use this process to delete one instance of a recurring event.
From the admin view, navigate to the event that you would like to delete. This can be done in a couple ways:
- By locating the event in the main Dashboard.
- By expanding the Main Menu in the upper-left corner and selecting the type of event you'd like to delete (click Events for single occurrences or Recurrence Templates for Recurrence Templates and instances).
Click on the orange ellipsis (...) to the right of the event or template and select "Delete Event" from the menu that appears.
Choose whether to notify registered users of the event's cancellation (if the event is in the future):
- YES: Click this button to send an automated cancellation notification to all users registered for the event
- NO: Click this button to continue.
- CANCEL: Click this button to cancel deletion of the event entirely.
Deleting a recurrence template will delete all future instances built from that template; however, all past instances and registrations will remain in the system and available in reports.