Do I have access to the Billing Page? How do I get access?
Created by: Matthew Murphy
Modified on: Mon, 13 Dec, 2021 at 9:01 AM
How to tell if you have access:
- Login to the administrative side of your site.
NOTE: If you need assistance with your login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click your name at the top right.
- If 'Billing' appears as an option from the menu you do have access and can proceed to the Billing page.
- If 'Billing' does not appear you do not have access.
How do I get access?
- Connect with someone in your organization who already has access and can grant permission to a user.
NOTE: If you are unsure who in your organization has proper authorization to approve a new superuser please contact email@example.com for more assistance.
- Have the authorized user add you to the "Superusers" (administrators) User Group. Additional steps for this can be found in the corresponding article:
How do I add or remove an administrator (Superuser) in my site?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.